Monday, August 10, 2009

Stampin Up Party - 08/08/09

It was so much fun this Saturday. Lynette, thanks for all the goodies and yummies. Lynette showed us how to make a favor using two rolled up wash clothes (from Walmart). Simply roll up two wash clothes; wrap it in clear cellophane; then wrap it in crimpered paper; tie a bow; and finally put a small flower on top. Isn't it just darling? You can add a small note under the bow regarding the event. Great idea for all kinds of parties.


Jackie was the demonstrator for the party. She showed us how to make the two cards below. They are both so cute and simple to make. The first card used a quilt effect and the second one, glitter. I usually do not like to work with glitter but it wasnt' as messy as I expected.





I thought the quilting idea was so neat that I came home and did a quick one using my scraps of DP. It was really simple. I will post a tutorial on the next blog. I used a heavy weight cardstock so am going use this one as a card (to write to my daughter's teachers).

1 comment:

  1. Love the cupcake favor. I want to try to make one too. TFS!! Love all your cards too. Hugs ~ Elena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!