Friday, October 23, 2009

Stampin Up Party - 10/17/09

I was so busy last Saturday that JoAnn O. had to make my cards while I went to drop my mom off at the airport. Aren't the cards so darling? I love them. We also made flowers out of scallop punch and pixie stick (scallop was the flower and the pixie stick was the stem). I thought that was very clever especially for a little girl's birthday parties. Kim also gave us bunch of embossed cards. They are super pretty. I think I will use one of them for my OCS. I know I am super late. I thought I would get it done last weekend but it is taking me another week. Thank goodness we have until the end of this month.




Here is a little gift from Diane O. She just joined us this year and look what she is creating already. It's a little slider. There is a small tin filled with candy hiding behind the wrapper. So cute... :-)

1 comment:

  1. great cards...love how you used the dies to make the snowman! what a wonderful idea for Christmas! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!