Monday, July 13, 2009

Back from the cruise & visit to Michael's

We just came back from a three week trip to the mainland (Seattle/Tacoma). Of the three weeks, we spent one week in Alaska/Victoria on a Princess Cruise ship (star princess). We liked this cruise a lot more than Holland cruise we took for our honeymoon. We embarked from Seattle and visited Ketchikan, Tracy Arm, Juneau, Skagway, Victoria. I have a lot of pictures from the trip and will be busy scrapbooking. I will try to make a real simple one so I have this trip scrapbooked before I go back to work.



BTW, on this trip I was able to visit Michael's in South Hill. I did not have much time to shop so I bought some Designer papers and stamps. I wish I had more time and wish Michael's would come to Maui.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!