Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stampin Up Party - 04/18/09

This month, I was the host. I made 7-layer chicken casserole (Sande's recipe) and brought some fruit for our munches. Kim was the demonstrator and we worked on a lot of 3D projects using, yes, Sizzix BigShot. Oh, how I love my big shot. I have so many project ideas that my head is spinning. Below are the projects we worked on.My favorite project is the 3D box (box#2 die) with a little butterfly on top. Isn't it cute? I purchased the box#2 die so I should be getting it soon. I can make so many stuff with that die. I will probably use that for Anica's birthday favor. The oval is covered by a transparency film with the dimension of 2 5/8" x 1 5/8".
Jackie sent us a favor from her grandson's 1st birthday party. Isn't it cute? Maybe I will use the same idea for my son's 1st in November. I have those sizzix sizzlit dies.

Harriet gave us a special thank you cards that contain green tea bags. It's super neat. She had two styles and I took the one that I could copy (I have the stamp set she used).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!