Direction for making the Pin Wheel Card:
1. To make the pin wheel, you will need one brad, two round punches (use circle punch from Stampin' Up - any size), and eight tag punches (use either Stampin' Up small or big tag punch).
2. Fold the circle punch into a half then half again making four equal quadrants. You will be pasting two folded tags in each quadrant.
3. Fold the tag punch so that bottom of the tag lines up with the adjacent side of the tag punch.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 to eight tag punches then paste two folded tag punches in each of the four quadrants of the circle.
6. Place the other circle punch on top of the pasted tag punches in step 5 then place the brad in the middle of the circle.
7. Place the completed pin wheel on the card. Put the brad through the card if you want the pin wheel to move or if you don't have a brad, you can simply glue everything onto the card (in this case, pinwheel will not move).