Saturday, February 28, 2009

Flower Card w/ tag punches


Flower is made very much like the pin wheel (see previous posting). You will need same materials as pinwheel (6 tag punches & 2 circle punches - no brads). At the party we used stem and petal stamps which I do not have. I used a stem/leaves stamp I had from CTMH.

Step 1. Fold the six tag punches as shown below (in half then fold the half diagonally). Then place them next to each other in quartered circle as shown in the pin wheel card. Only thing to remember is to use removable tape/glue for the first petal since you need to lift the first petal slightly to fit a small part of the last petal under it.

Step 2. Once the petals are glued, you can you can put a circle at its center. You can use a stamp from stampin' up to jazz up the circle. I used a textured red scrap paper.

Step 3. Lastly I place the flower head on a card then use stamps for stems and leaves. I guess you can draw them in as well.

Step 4. If you want to embellish it or stamp a word you can do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!