Monday, December 19, 2011

Calendar 2012 - Christmas Project

Ok, I started this project wayyyyy too late.  I tried typing out the caledar on Word then added computer graphics (clip art) appropriate for each month.  First I made it about business card size then made them bigger to fit the easel better.  I actually like the small ones.  I kept one of the small ones.  To cut then to glue the colored papers in the back took wayyyyy too long.  So simple but took time.  Hopefully I will put my daughter to work next year.  She would have just turned six.  I definitely want to do the project again.

All the months fits into 8 1/2" x 11".  I cut them business card size (little smaller) at 1 7/8" x 3 1/4" the background paper is cut at 2 1/8" x 3 1/2".  For the bigger calendar four months fit into one paper and I cut them 4" x 3 1/2".  The background paper was cut at 4 1/4" x 3 3/4".  This gave 1/8" margins all around. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!