Friday, March 18, 2011

I did it - Go A|S!

Ok, I have been thinking and thinking.  I finally found a company that I felt I could work for.  I became a consultant for Amuse Studio (A|S).  I love everything that they have.  I love their colors (ink pads), Copic markers, nestability dies and of course, their stamps really won me over.  Currently they are running a special on their consultant starter kit.  I received mine Monday and having fun playing with them.  Let me know if you are interested.  I will help you get started.  I think it was worth it to sign up.  Check out their website, the link is on my blog. 

I had to make Easter gifts for my daughter's preschool friends so I used some of Amuse stamps and ink to make tags.  I love how juicy the ink pads are yet they dry very quickly once stamped.  Colors are very pretty too. 


1 comment:

  1. What cute little tags! That set is so versatile. Love your paper colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog!