Monday, October 11, 2010

More projects with scraps




Ok.  I am almost there.  Little more of my scrap projects.  Don't you love the bird punch from Stampin' Up?  I personally never was into birds but I think this one is cute.

Ok, I made this project before our Stampin' up party.  I cannot believe that I made a card so similar.  I must have seen it done somewhere before. 

 This one is one of my favorites.  I really like the red brads.  I colored the petal and the stems with pastel.  I have been wanting to use them for awhile.
 I really like this "Live with Passion" stamp set.  Such a pretty stamp!  You dont' have to do much.  It's hard to see but I have acryli card underneath.
 I used scraps from my mini notebook project (origami papers).  I like my sympathy cards to be simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog!